Football Talks With Barcaart

Football Talks With Barcaart

FOOTBALL TALKS is the new section of SHOWMYBIZZ where visitors will see us interviewing fan clubs , football journalist or individual football personals.
We would like to introduce our next guest for Football Talks , who is Barcaart. Barcaart known for its various digital artwork of Barcelona and it's players.
SHOWMYBIZZ got the chance to get views on the journey and recent developments in FC Barcelona. Here it is- 

Q: Welcome barcaart to this Q and A interview, I would like to begin by asking you, what was your first memory of the beautiful game? 
A: My first memory is sadly the Bergkamp goal that eliminated Argentina in the 1998 World Cup. It's been nothing but heartbreaks cheering for Argentina until this last Copa America.

Q: Please Tell us about, how did you started following FC Barcelona and what made you to be a fan of the club? 
A: Like many, Ronaldinho made me fall in love with the club and have I been following since.

Q: How did the project "Barcaart" started ? How it feels to have one of biggest fan pages on twitter? 
A: I had been messing around with photoshop and learning new things for years, including making sports wallpapers for my own use. One day I decided to start putting them out there on twitter and people seemed to like them, so I created BarcaArt dedicated solely for Barca wallpapers and edits.
I certainly wouldn’t say I have one of the biggest fan pages on twitter, but it does feel nice to have the number of followers I do. It shows people appreciate the work and it’s always more enjoyable when you have engagement and interactions on your posts.

Q: How would you sustain interest in repetitive tasks like editing and improving images or managing photo equipment?
A: Simply put, I enjoy doing it and consider it a hobby of mine rather than a task or work. A lot of times if it feels tedious or repetitive then I am doing something wrong, likely stuck in a creative rut and not trying new things. That’s why it’s important to take a break from time to time and step back and try new things. Being proud of the end product you come up with also makes some of the tedious tasks worth it.  

Q: How it makes you feel to have a competent president in Joan laporta and your views on whole financial situation and there's lot changes that happening within the club? 
A: Sadly big changes have to be made in order to salvage our economic situation. I have faith in Laporta to work his magic and make it work out, which feels nice to say after years of an incompetent, corrupt board. 

Q: what's your views on koeman as a manager after what happened towards the 
end of the season the way we lost the league?
A: To be honest, I am not a fan of Koeman and his approach. He was out managed in every big game last season and we lost all important matches. While I do appreciate he came in a tough time and stabilized the team as much as he could, I don’t think he is cut for a big club like Barca. His approach is that of a mid-table team. With that said, I do hope he proves me wrong in this upcoming season.  

Q: What's your views on our new singings and who excites you the most out of four new singings? 
A: I’m interested in seeing how the team will line up and what will be considered the starting 11. I am excited to see Aguero in a Barca shirt just for my love of Argentina and I have followed him his entire career, even though I know he will not play the biggest role. Memphis and what he can contribute, the possibility of a Garcia and Araujo partnership. All of our signings have been exciting in my opinion.

Q: If we count on the positives of last season's then we need to talk about likes of pedri,ansu fati or araujo or mingueza or dest? How do you see them growing and how far they could go in their respective career? 
A: It’s hard to not focus on Pedri, he has taken the football world by storm. No doubt he is the future of the team and hopefully he stays for a very long time. I think people have forgotten how good Ansu was and the contribution he can provide. If he fully recovers from his injury and gets back to his old form, he can lead the frontline for many years to come. I am a huge fan of Araujo and believe he is good enough to have a spot in our best 11 this season. Mingueza had a fantastic second half of the season and certainly stepped up many times. His versatility and heart is great to have on the team. Finally, Dest while still having a lot of room to grow and improve, he has impressed so far and shows a lot of potential. All of this without even mentioning Riqui, who i rate very highly.
One thing is obvious, Barca has a lot of young, exciting talent, which makes me optimistic for the future.

Q: In context to last season , defence is struggling over and over again likes of umtiti or lenglet or even pique (completely based on 20-21) are not good enough. So, What changes you wanna see in defence? 
A: With Eric Garcia having a fantastic Euro, I’d like to see him given the opportunity to start. Depending on the formation used by Koeman, Garcia and Araujo could be a strong partnership for many years to come. Sadly Umtiti I don’t even consider as part of the team anymore, and Langlet while solid most times, tends to have a big mistake every big game. Pique can provide an important leadership role and help develop the young center backs. If we do play 5 at the back, I’d like to see Garcia – Pique – Araujo, even if they are all right footed. 

Q: There's a lot news about players leaving, in an ideal scenario who do you want to see leave the club? 
A: Griezmann, Coutinho, Sergi Roberto, Umtiti, Braithwaite, Pjanic. I don’t include Dembele because he is one of the few true wingers we have and I think his profile is needed. 

Q: There are lot of exciting player coming up from la masia , from what you see who would promote to first team this season? 
A: I think for the time being, giving the youngsters in the first team some minutes, such as Riqui Puig and Moriba should be the main focus. There is no point in promoting youngsters if they don’t get to play. It only stagnates their development. 

Q: there's lot of rumours regarding Xavi managing barca, Is he ready to manage a club like barca? Your views on Xavi as manager
A: Xavi as the manager at Barca would be a dream come true. I think he is the perfect fit to implement the Cruyff philosophy and take the team to the next level. Similar to how Pep was appointed with limited experience, I was in favor of giving Xavi the same treatment. It would certainly be more exciting than a manager like Koeman.. 

Q: With likes of jordi cruyff, mateu alemany and Rafael yuste at the club , how do you see them making impact on sporting areas? 
A: I think for the time being, the club is on damage control and just trying to rectify the mess the previous board left. I don’t have in-depth knowledge of their roles and their impact, so i’ll refrain from making comments specific to them.

Q: What's your expectations for 2021-2022 season? 
A: A league title minimum. 3 years without a league title would be tough. I don’t expect a Champions League trophy, however I do expect us to compete and have a good run. 

Q: Lastly, what advice you would give to someone who wants to start editing photos?
A: My best advice is to just jump into it. You won’t get good without practice and trying new things. You can’t expect to produce the results you want from the get go, however it’s just a matter of time and learning. There are countless photoshop tutorials and guides for achieving specific effects, try to learn them and implement them in your future projects. Like any other skill, it's just time and effort. As long as you enjoy doing it, it’s only a matter of time before you start producing the results you want. 

Thank you for an insight in your career, and I wish you the best of luck going forward. Thank you man! I will always be grateful for this. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments