Football Talks With Barcacentre

Football Talks With Barcacentre

FOOTBALL TALKS is the new series of SHOWMYBIZ where visitors will see us interviewing fan clubs, football journalist and football personals.
It brings us immense pleasure to introduce our guest for 3rd instalment of FOOTBALL TALKS, Barcacentre, the fan page of FC BARCELONA is well known amongst the fans of FC Barcelona around the globe and they have been providing information related FC BARCELONA which is plausible and factual. We have got Axel from Barcacentre where discussed about their journey and many Barcelona related Stories. 
SHOWMYBIZZ got the chance to get his views on recent developments in the FC BARCELONA. Here it is- 

Q: Welcome Axel to this Q and A interview, I would like to begin by asking you, what was your first memory of'the beautiful game'? 
Thanks for having me. Ronaldinho brought me into watching football. I remember him dominating for Barcelona in the Champions League in 2006. From there on, little by little I grew into watching Barça and football in general while wearing my yellow Brazil kit with Ronaldinho on the back. I remember watching videos of him on YouTube and try to replicate that myself in the back garden, before ultimately realizing I didn’t have the required talent. These were fun times. 

Q: Please Tell us about, How did you started following FC Barcelona and what made you to be a fan of the club? 
As I said, I started following Barcelona thanks to Ronaldinho. As I grew older, I started watching more and more before eventually visiting a game against Athletic Club with my family. Since that game, I’ve always closely followed Barcelona, and this still is the case today. I can’t remember the last game I missed, it’s a very long time ago. 

Q: How did the project 'barcacentre' started ? How it feels to have one of biggest fan pages on twitter? 
I’ve always been a newsaholic. I love news and I love to keep people up to date with everything surrounding the club. At first, I owned the account BarcaSpiral on Twitter but that one got unfortunately suspended due to a copyright video, which I shouldn’t have posted but didn’t know at the time. This was tough for me as I built a big follower size on that account, and everything was suddenly gone. After having taken a break to reflect, I decided to start over again. This time barcacentre, I run this account with a small team from all over the globe. Being one of the biggest news accounts out there is amazing and something I never thought I’d achieve. It’s an honor. 

Q: How it makes you feel to have a competent president in Joan laporta and your views on whole financial situation and there's lot changes that happening within the club?
Having Laporta as our President is amazing. He brings us a certain stability which will help the club massively to get to the top again. He doesn’t mess around, with the Moriba case being a clear example of that: either you renew or you won’t play at all this season. Laporta sets the tone, unlike our previous President Bartomeu. Laporta arrived at the club in a very difficult time and he's still confronted by this every day. The wage bill is way too big and he has to find solutions, which he sure will eventually. 

Q: What's your views on koeman as a manager after what happened towards the end of the season the way we lost the league?
The continuity of Koeman was the right thing to do. The team is, in my eyes, in a transition phase and Koeman is the right man to lead just that. Last season ended in a cruel way but we should take into account that he never got the signings he requested due to the financial situation. I can only fully judge Koeman at the end of next season. The squad is better than last season so let’s see how it goes. 

Q: What's your views on our new singings and who excites you the most out of four new singings?
The new signings are all very smart. Depay, Aguero, García were all market opportunities and high quality players at the same time. I'm also happy with Emerson, who will battle it out for the right-back spot with Dest. The more competition, the better the players will perform. My favorite signing is probably Eric Garcia, who was already at Barça before. He showcased his qualities at EURO 2020 where he often started. He's the perfect centre-back for Barça and I look forward to seeing him here in the coming years.

Q: If we count on the positives of last season's then we need to talk about likes of pedri ,ansu fati or araujo or mingueza or dest? How do you see them growing and how far they could go in their respective career?
Pedri, Fati, Araújo, Mingueza and Dest are all top talents who will be the future of Barça, like Koeman often says in his press conferences. Not only are they very good at football, they also have the right mindset, which is just as important.

Q: In context to last season , defence is struggling over and over again likes of umtiti or lenglet or even pique ( completely based on 20-21) are not good enough. So, What changes you wanna see in defence?
I would like to see more competition between the centre-backs, last season Koeman often didn’t have a real choice. We had many injuries at the back, so Koeman couldn’t do without Lenglet despite the fact that he wasn’t in a great form. With two right-backs, it also means that Mingueza will come to challenge the other centre-backs instead of Dest/Emerson. Then there is the arrival of García and who knows we might sign one more defender.

Q: There's a lot optimism about Griezmann-saul swap, if it goes through, what's your views on that ? Also  illaix moriba's contract situation.
The optimism has decreased actually. However, I’m in favour. I think we can use a player like Saúl and it seems Koeman wants a player with his profile. at the same time we would drastically lower the wage bill with the departure of Griezmann. We’ll see what happens. As for Moriba, I’m really liking the club's stance on the matter. 

Q: There's a lot news about players leaving, in an ideal scenario who do you want to see leave the club?
Roberto, Umtiti/Lenglet, Neto, Pjanić, Coutinho and Griezmann (just because it's necessary).

Q: There are lot of exciting player coming up from la masia , from what you see who would you promote to first team this season?
Don’t rule out Arnau Comas. He’s a centre-back with unreal ball output. He's called up by Koeman this pre-season which is a positive sign. Also, Gavi, Nico González, Demir and Ilias are players to keep your eyes on.

Q: There's lot of rumours regarding Xavi managing barca, Is he ready to manage a club like barca? Your views on Xavi as manager.
Xavi is ready, as he knows the club like no other. However, it wouldn’t harm him to gain some more experience elsewhere. He will eventually join the club but it shouldn’t be for the sake of it. Let’s see in 2-3 seasons.

Q: With likes of jordi cruyff , mateu alemany and Rafael yuste at the club , how do you see them making impact on sporting areas?
This can only be valued after a year or so. Also, Cruyff hasn’t even started working for the club yet. He’ll start in August.

Q: What's your views on kays ruiz and Yusuf demir? Could we see them representing first team at the end of season? 
Two promising players. Demir is a winger which could be useful for the first team as well with Dembele out injured and a lack of natural wingers in the squad. He’s one to watch. He looks incredible.

Q: Q: What's your expectations for 2021-2022 season?
Two of the three possible trophies would be amazing and I would settle for it!

Thank you for an insight in your career, and I wish you the best of luck going forward. 















Post a Comment

1 Comments