MY FOOTBALL JOURNEY

MY FOOTBALL JOURNEY

As an indian, i was always attracted to cricket from my childhood and as we are cricket crazy nation. We played cricket on the street like a kid from south america or Europe would play football.  I was introduced to football through world cup matches. So it’s 2006. It was June and the FIFA World Cup had begun. My dad was and still is a crazy football fan and  I used to vouch for cricket then. My dad and I used to watch football World Cup together in '06. At that time I had no idea about club football, I got know about club football through news channel where they were reporting that Barca winning champions league. I started following FC Barcelona and I fall in love with the way play and football games also played a huge in my case. It started when I started playing FIFA 08 Game and I always pick FC Barcelona as my team and from that day I used to knew well about FC Barcelona players and became the fan of Lionel Messi.

Further on I started watching international matches and stumbled across Spain 2010 wc matches. And I felt in love with the way they played.

Consequently, I started following La Liga and that was it I found the club that I would support until my last breadth. FC BARCELONA.
That was it for me I started watching all the matches of Barca. Previous matches even started studying the history of club.
More I learnt about the club more I felt in love with this club. And to top it all we have GOAT Messi playing for Barcelona.
Now I watch regularly all the soccer matches and will support Barcelona till death do us part. 

At the moment, I love the sports rather than one club. I follow football league likes of EPL , SERIA A , BUNDESLIGA n all . The league that impressed the most is German league cause of their fans . You could understand that what's it like to be . I just love this game. The amount of emotion we all football fans put in, I don't think there is any other sport which can match it's magnitude. Though still I love cricket too, but matches week in week out, make life easier, and weekends to look forward to. 🙂
The more and more you watch football,the more you appreciate the game.Watching the likes of Barca,Real play sublime football is the best feeling coupled with many brilliant individual skills and talents what’s not to like about football?

It’s best understood by a quote from Bill Shankly

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Post a Comment

0 Comments